About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Checks and Balances

There is no better feeling than balancing your checkbook and having everything equal out. I have it down to a science. The mailman delivers the mail, I open the statement, get out my check register and check off the information. I have the checkbook balanced before the mailman gets back into his truck. The reason why it is so easy, is that I take my time to enter each item as I write the checks. I have seen what some peoples' checkbook registers look like. Some look like abstract art. Numbers and words all over the place. Then, there are the missing check entries. No wonder why they can't figure out their mess. A checkbook is like everything else in life. If you do things right on the front end, it will be easy on the back end.

No comments:

Post a Comment