About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello?????

Hello??? Are you out there? That is what I feel like saying to people that do not acknowledge what I am saying when I talk to them. I do not know whether they did not hear me, do not know what to answer or are just rude. Maybe I am weird, but if someone talks to me, I engage in the conversation. Even if it is only by saying uh huh. I hate it when I talk and get no response. If I am driving with someone and I am responsible for giving them directions, when I say turn left at the next light.... say OK. Don't sit there silent. If you are mute, I do not know whether or not I will have to scream TURN NOW in the next few seconds, as the tires screech across the crosswalk. If I am working with you and I say, "Did Mr Smith call back", do not act as if I am speaking a foreign language. Answer me. I have tried playing the "no answer game" and found it difficult. It just isn't normal. I think the next time someone does this to me, I will knock on their head and say, "Is anyone in there?"

No comments:

Post a Comment