About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sixth Sense

I am going away overnight. Driving to Massachusetts to see my son. I will be back tomorrow. It was a spur of the moment trip as he was not able to get time off to meet me half way. I did not have the heart to tell Shelby but I think he knows. I have asked my younger son to come to my house and feed and walk him but this morning Shelby was acting strange. He was very clingy. He barely wanted to eat. As I was eating breakfast he sat himself on the chair next to me as if he was saying "I am a big boy and want to go with you". As I am writing this, he is sitting behind me almost suctioned to my back. I snuck the suitcase by him last night but he just must have a sixth sense about things. I think he is having "doggy depression". Once I leave the house, I am sure he will sleep all day until his "brother" comes by to take care of him. Even though he is a dog, he know how to make me feel guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment