About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

28,900

I never look at statistics but for some reason I just did. So far this blog has had 28,900 reads. I only know of about 6 people that read it, so the rest are strangers. They live all over the United States and in many foreign countries. Sometimes I have to look on the world map to see where the towns are from. I have learned more about geography in the past two years than I have in the previous 55. I am still amazed that people find my writing interesting enough to return to read it more than once. This blog is only a compilation of my daily life and thoughts. Some days I have more to say and others I have to think hard. Today's blog was going to be about my future niece's bridal shower, but somehow the even number of 28,900 caught my eye. It is a beautiful day outside, sixty degrees and sunny. The type of day you can only hope for when you plan a party. I am heading to the shore to a pub type restaurant for this celebration. I am looking forward to it as this has been a rough few weeks. Having a happy occasion is just what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment