About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Trespasser

I woke up yesterday morning to a trespasser on my email. For some reason, Yahoo thought it would be okay to have ads placed onto my inbox page. It took me quite a while to figure out how to opt out of this intrusion and some of the ad companies have no opt out choice. Who gave Yahoo the right to blatantly put ads onto an account that I thought was private? With all of the privacy issues and disclaimers that have now become part of our daily lives, how was this allowed to happen? There was even an explanation of how these ads were specially tailored to my demographics. Whose business is it how old I am or if I am male or female. Again, I thought that this info was private. Obviously, we were all lied to. I feel like my security has been compromised and I am not happy about it. Yahoo has become boohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment