About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Easy Rider

Today at work, we are having a pizza party for one of my receptionists who is leaving after six years. I called the Italian restaurant down the block to order 2 pizzas. I wanted one regular sicilian pie and one chicken parmesan sicilian pie. The girl that took the order said they do not make a chicken parm sicilian pizza. I asked if they make a chicken parm regular pie. She said yes. I asked if they make a regular sicilian pie and she said yes. I asked why she could not make a chicken parm sicilian pie. She said she couldn't. Now, I started to order like Jack Nicholson, in the movie Easy Rider, when he wanted an egg salad sandwich on white toast. I said, "Make a round pie, with thick crust, add the chicken parm and then shape it into a square". She said, "Ok". I had her read the order back to me before I hung up. She read, "One regular sicilian pizza and one regular round pie, thick crust with chicken parm, shaped into a square". The order arrives at noon. I can't wait to see what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment