About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Quotes

I love quotes. I use them when I lecture. Sometimes, one quote speaks paragraphs. I find it amazing that some of the quotes I use the most, were said a few hundred years ago. It shows that human behavior has not really changed that much. We may have more technology, but what is hard wired into our soul is the same as it was when we were created. When I hear a quote that means something to me, I write it down and look at it often. This morning I am sharing two that I find very meaningful:
  • People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -Maya Angelou
  • The first great rule in life is to put up with things; the second is to refuse to put up with things; and the third, and hardest, is to be able to distinguish between the first two. - Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment