About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tables and Chairs

It takes a village to have a party. Specifically, if you want your guests to sit down. Throughout the years, one thing has remained the same when I entertain. The big question is, "Do we have enough tables and chairs?" The next big question is, "Who can we borrow from"?  My daughter in law is turning 30. She has planned a big outdoor party for this occasion since she moved into her house. The party is Sunday and yesterday my son started the "chair hunt". He got tables from his in laws. He got tables and chairs from me. This morning he is getting tables and chairs from my sister. The rule is that each item has to be labeled with the owners name so that at the end of the party there is not a mix up. According to his calculations, everyone should have a seat. If not, he has brick steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment