About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Smiley Face

For many reasons, this has not been the greatest summer. It felt different. It did not have that happy summertime feeling. Family members have not been feeling well, so how could summer be carefree and happy? It is time for a smiley face. That is what I do when things seem bad. I look at my calendar until I am drawn to a date. That will be the day when everything will be good again. I put a smiley face on that date and turn back to today's date. The last time I put a smiley face on the calendar was May 20. My daughter in law had a rough pregnancy and I told her that she would be fine and smiling on May 20. We never expected a premature baby and while he was due June 15, he was born on April 18 and he came home May 20. Coincidence or prophetic? This morning I am putting 3 smiley faces on my calendar for three people that are important to me. When we reach those dates, things will be well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment