About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Party Day

This morning we will set up my son's backyard for a 30th birthday party. My daughter in law looks more like 18, but tomorrow she will turn 30. We will be erecting tents and setting up tables and chairs to look like an outdoor venue. The weather is a cloudy, sunny mix and I hope it does not rain. My daughter in law has looked forward to this party for months and I know that her expectations will be met. All of her family and friends will be there. I will put on my cordial happy face when I say hello to some of them. There are a few sour grapes in the bunch that I will try to avoid. The food will be catered in from a wonderful Italian restaurant and some of the "mavins" will like it and some will not. They will compare it to their own home cooking and rate the sauce. My theory is "it's free food, so eat it and keep your comments to yourself". If you cannot do that, then stuff up on the chips and leave more food for others. She deserves a beautiful party, a happy birthday and a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment