About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stretched

As if the summer wasn't hard enough, I just found out that my father needs another surgery and the date was bumped from next Thursday to today. Plans had to be rearranged, doctor appointments rescheduled and a day off from work. All of this is done with the warmest heart, as there is nothing in the world I would not do for my parents. I usually do well with spur of the moment changes, but this one blindsided me. On top of all this, I am getting over a cold and have not slept for 2 days. Just yesterday, one of my doctors told me the origin of the term Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Although in this case nothing is really wrong, it still is not right. I have packed a cooler bag with breakfast and lunch for my mother and me and hopefully the surgery will be over quicker than last weeks. After I tuck my parents safely back at home, I will be babysitting my grandson until 10pm. I am thinking of changing my name to Taffy. I am being stretched very thin and hope I do not snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment