About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Gift

This morning I will be heading home to New York. I hope the ride back goes as quickly as the ride here. I did everything on my list and more. Since it rained most of yesterday, we took a 2 hour train ride to the end of the Cape. We saw cranberry bogs and historical sights. It was the baby's first train ride and she stared out the window in amazement. She is a happy girl and adjusts to every situation, After the ride, we spent the afternoon at the indoor pool. She learned that splashing is a lot of fun. We went to an early dinner because all  4 grandparents were going to babysit while her parents went out to have an anniversary dinner. As they left, we all looked at each other and hoped for the best. Just as expected, our baby played for a bit, then fell asleep in grandma's arms. She slept soundly until her parents returned. She is a real gift and made this weekend another fond memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment