About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Rude and Crude

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. Yesterday, a man walked into my office. He was not one of our patients but he bolted up to the front window. The man was well dressed and looked about 60 years old. My receptionist was entering a medical claim and finished typing the last line before she looked up. It took about 10 seconds. As soon as she looked up, the man started yelling at her. He was screaming at a very high pitch, saying that she was rude by not immediately acknowledging him. He said that he expected that from the younger generation but not from someone her age. She is over 55. We all stood there, not saying a word, as the man was being irrational. Then, he asked what floor suite 202 was on. Really? We never answered him and he stormed out the door still mumbling about our rudeness. He was not one of our patients. I think he should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment