About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Cape

This morning I am leaving for Cape Cod. It should take between 4 to 5 hours to get there depending on the traffic. It will be a well needed rest. My son planned this trip to be a special visit. Today is his 7th wedding anniversary. The years flew by. He wanted to spend this day with the people that mean the most to him. They are his wife, his daughter, his parents and his in-laws. My son is not the type that says much, but when he talks we all listen. He has a wonderful heart and is just an overall good person. When he planned this vacation he had no idea that I would need it so badly. The last few weeks have been upsetting, but now things are looking up. I can't wait to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment