About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bad Business

I have been getting my dog groomed in the same place for the four years I have him. The people are nice and the prices are good. The other day, I got a call from a new dog grooming store that just opened up in my neighborhood. A young man informed me that the old groomer was no longer in business and that his shop was the new place for grooming. I felt bad, as I liked the old groomer, but sometimes business go out. I was not ready to make an appointment yet, so I took the new stores telephone number and said I would call back. Now... here comes the funny part. Last night I get a call from the original groomer, offering me a $10 discount for the next haircut, as a holiday gift. Hmmmmm....... I thought they were out of business. I told the old groomer about the phone call I received and she was shocked and angry. That is bad business. Someone must have stolen her database and called her customers. She said she would look into this and thanked me for the information. I then called the new place and asked them why they would call me and lie. After a lot of double talk, saying the person that called must have been confused, I told them to take my name off any list they had. I also informed them that I told the other groomer what went on. Do people really think they can be dishonest and not get caught, eventually?

No comments:

Post a Comment