About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Use Your Inside Voices......

I do not know about anyone else, but I am annoyed by people who talk on their cell phones in public. For some reason everyone yells. I am surprised that there are not more casualties from people being hit by cars, as they walk and talk. It is as if they zone out and have no idea where they are walking. I have even seen somebody finish their call and stand there dumbfounded because they have no idea how they go to where they were standing. They were just aimlessly walking as they had their conversation. I do not want to hear about your marital issues, your children's bad behavior or which friend is gossiping about the other. Once, at an airport, a woman was talking so loud that another passenger actually told her to hang up. We all applauded as the woman ran into the restroom totally embarrassed. Let's remember what we all learned in kindergarten....even if you are outside you need to use your "Inside Voice".

No comments:

Post a Comment