About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Look into my Eyes

Most people are very quick to judge others. They look at what the other person is doing and saying. The only problem is, that they never take a good look at themselves. Over the years I have worked with a variety of people. One of them had the nastiest tone in her voice. The funny thing was, that she was the first one to tell me if someone has spoken abruptly to her. She always used to say, "I hate nasty people". I never understood how she could not see that she was the nastiest of all. It bothers me when people make random unkind comments about people they do not even know. Why does it matter if someone is overweight? Maybe their heart is as big as their frame. Maybe the person that is not attractive on the outside is beautiful on the inside. I always loved the famous quote "It is only with our hearts that one can truly see. What is essential is invisible to the eye". I think that is why G-d made our bodies with our eyes pointing outward. If they pointed inward, we would all have to take a good look at ourselves, and some of us would not be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment