About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's the small things

I am a happy person, by nature. I was born that way. I see the best in people. Sometimes I have to dig real deep to find it but I always do. I call myself a "spin doctor". I can take any situation and spin it around until I see the best in it. I am a full glass person not a half empty one. My point today is that I can be nice and kind and caring, and it doesn't cost me a penny. It is one of the few things you can still do for free, and feel good about it. The only down side of being this way, is that it is so disappointing when others only see the negative. Today I had a wonderful encounter with someone I barely know. She did something kind for my son. She didn't realize that her small gesture would mean so much to me and him. When I told her just how much we appreciated what she had done, she cried. It was just one small thing, but it meant the world........

No comments:

Post a Comment