About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Dream Come True

A dream has come true. I am going to be a grandmother! My older son and his wife are expecting their first child. I wanted to post this blog earlier, but I needed to tell a few people in person first. That is what is so crazy about the internet age. People find out things electronically rather than the old fashioned human way. I am so excited. First, to see a new baby and then to see my son and daughter-in-law as parents. The new baby is a lucky one and he/she doesn't even know it yet. The baby will be born into a wonderful family. Two sets of grandparents, one set of great grandparents, two uncles, one aunt and lots of cousins. Each and every one of these people are the nicest you can find. He/she will live in a beautiful home with two hard working parents and will learn how to live a productive life. His parents will teach by example. They are both smart and kind and caring. I wish my "kids" the best in life. No one deserves it more than them!

No comments:

Post a Comment