About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Mindset of Happiness

Today is the last part of my lecture series for the New York Public Library. I had so much fun doing them. In September I will find out where I will do this lecture again. Today's class is on Mindset and Perception. Mindset is the way you think about things. If you change your mindset and perception, you will change the outcome of events. To change our mindset, we need to change some old habits. A positive mindset can change every decision we make, for the better. Since we can only focus on one thing at a time, focus on the positive not the negative. If you have only been taught a negative point of view, it is time to unlearn it . It is never too late. Don't talk negatively to yourself. Encourage yourself and say, "I can do it". Face your fears and go forward. If you look back, you will fall into your old ways, because that's what you know. If misery loves company, stay away from miserable people. Life is like poker. You have to know how to play your cards right in order to have a winning hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment