About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Town Pride

I can't believe that another year has flown by. Today is my town's annual pride day. Businesses will have tables set up giving away pens, cups, tee shirts and informative information. Restaurants will have tents set up feeding the entire neighborhood. Pizza, hot dogs, soda, ice cream and candy. I remember the years when there was fried chicken and biscuits. Too bad that restaurant closed. I used to attend pride day with my children but they are grown now and have better things to do. I am still loyal and will be there at 10am when the booths open. I can always count on meeting someone I have not seen for years and catching up on what has been going on since we last met. By the time the event ends at 1pm, I will have a bag full of goodies and a stomach full of food. I will also have a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment