About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, June 18, 2012

r

A few weeks ago my computer crashed. A computer hacker type of program attached itself to my hard drive. It was a type of program that mimics an anti virus screen and will not allow you to exit it unless you buy the software. There really is no software, they just want your credit card number. I am smart enough to know a scam when I see it, but I did not have the IT skills to remove the pop up screens. I needed to call Dell and have them enter my computer via remote and redo everything. It took three hours and cost $89.95. It was well worth it. After the entire mess was over, my desktop was left with an "r" on it. For some reason it just stayed there. I have restarted my computer many times since the "mishap" but the "r" is still there. It will be there for ever. I am getting used to it. It is a reminder that nothing in the world is perfect and we just have to learn how to live with certain things.

No comments:

Post a Comment