About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Key To A Man's .....

There are many differences between men and women. They are wired differently. Things that bother women do not phase men. There is one phenomenon that I will never understand. Keys. Both sexes carry them but for some reason they have a dual purpose for men. Women use them to open locks. Men also use them to open locks but they use them for something else. To clean their ears. I am not talking just one man. I am talking many men. Just this week alone I saw two men digging in their ears with a key. Jiggling it around as if they were stirring a pot. It reminded me of when a dog scratches its ear with its paw. When the key is finally removed form the ear, the men have a look of satisfaction on their faces, like they just climbed Mt. Everest.

No comments:

Post a Comment