About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 1, 2012

A First

I disagree with the old saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. While I do not consider myself old, I am at the age where most people do not tread in new waters. Since I do not swim in real life, I will tread instead. Today is the first session of my life coaching series at the New York Public Library. After a few months of negotiations, the library has hired me to come on board as a speaker. Every Friday, for the month of June, I will lecture on a new topic, all related to quality of life. I am excited to do this and hope that this will be the beginning of many future lectures. I will teach this to the people that come to hear me speak. You are never too old to have dreams. You are never too old to have goals. You are never too old to try something new. You are never too old to disagree with people when they tell you that you are too old. You are never too old to learn a new trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment