About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Top 10 Days

There are certain days that the weatherman would describe as the "top ten" days of the year, weather wise. Today is one of them. As soon as I opened my back door and went outside to walk Shelby, I smiled. The sun is bright, there is not a cloud in the sky, it is 60 degrees and there is a slight breeze. Just perfect. In about 2 hours I will be setting up a booth in my local park to discuss the benefits of Life Coaching. I was hoping for a beautiful day. After that I will come home and have my family over for an early Father's Day celebration. Father's Day weekend is always special to me, as it is when my older son was born. This weekend always doubled as both celebrations. Even though he lives 200 miles away, I still feel that this party is for him. A beautiful day, a fair at the park and a family party. How could anyone be happier?

No comments:

Post a Comment