About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, June 25, 2012

TLC

We all know the expression TLC. For most of us it means tender loving care. For people in the New York area it can refer to a television station called The Learning Channel. I use these initials when I lecture but I have a different meaning for them. Take it, Leave it or Change it. TLC. Your choice in life. When you come across a situation that is not to your liking, there are always three choices. When you are unhappy at work, you can sit there in silence, quit your job or figure out what is needed to make things better. When you are having trouble in a relationship, you can stay and be treated poorly, say goodbye or sit down and discuss what went wrong. Some people see things in black and white. Take it or leave it. Truly happy people see things in grey. That's what "change it" is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment