About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Little Mama

I remember it like it was yesterday. The birth of "my little girl". My sister and I were pregnant with our first children, but she was due two weeks earlier. I can vividly remember getting the phone call early in the morning that she was in labor. There were no cell phones in those days, so wherever I went that day, I called the hospital pay phone for an update. As soon as I was told that our "princess" was born, I could not wait to see her. Within a few hours I was at the hospital, pressing my nose against the nursery window. She was so tiny and so beautiful. As she grew older her physical beauty was matched my her inner beauty. She is kind, caring, sympathetic and just an all around good person. This year will be an extra special day for her, as it is the first birthday that she is a mother. She will spend the day with my parents and her daughter. Could life be better? Today, the day is almost as beautiful as she is. Happy, happy birthday to a very special girl.

1 comment:

  1. We totally agree. We love Jamie too!!!!!!!!!!!!-Larry

    ReplyDelete