About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Just Say Yes

I am the first one to lend a helping hand, when I am asked. If I am busy when someone needs my help, I always think of a good alternative, so I can be there when needed. I am always open to change and go with the flow. Unfortunately, I am surrounded by "excuse makers". When they are asked to help out, the roll call of excuses flows. They have to do this, they have to do that. There is some sort of complication that gets in the way. An argument ensues. Now comes the funny part. In the end, they always wind up doing what they are asked to do and even go the extra mile. Why couldn't they just agree with things, from the beginning. It would save so much effort and aggravation. Maybe the arguing is just a way to work up the necessary adrenaline to do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment