About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Robots

I read on the internet that there are now a variety of gadgets that can monitor your home when you are gone. They can tell you if your dog needs to be fed, your refrigerator door is open, your washing machine is done washing, your lights are off, etc, etc. Your home can now run without you. I do not know why we have to know everything that is going on elsewhere if we are not in the vicinity. The more that we have done for us, the less we will have to use our brains. Soon they will shrink to the size of a pea. You learn responsibility through errors. If you never have to use the cognitive part of your brain, you lose the skill to think out and solve a problem. The next generation is heading towards being robots. Hooked up to their machines, letting electronics make their decisions. The other day, one of my receptionists called me because she did not know how to solve a simple problem in the office. I guess her ipad didn't know either.

No comments:

Post a Comment