About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wedding Bells

Today is a beautiful day! Yesterday's storms cleared the path for warm sunshine and clear skies. I am happy about this for two reasons. One of the reasons is that everyone loves a beautiful day. The other reason is that early this evening I will be attending the wedding of my good friend's son. They deserve to prepare for this event with the sun shining on them. I have known them for many years, as our older sons met in middle school. Throughout the years they have remained two of the nicest people you could ever meet. Always kind and caring and wishing the best for other families. Last year at this time I was preparing for a wedding. My day was as beautiful as this one. Tonight, I will help celebrate a new beginning for a lovely couple and wish them every happiness that life holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment