About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summertime

It is 6am and the thermometer is reading 80 degrees. Summer has arrived. This is the last week of school and the teachers are more excited than the students. I can't believe how fast this year went. Last year at this time, I was getting ready for my son's wedding. I had a laundry list of tasks and didn't know how I would do them all. But I did. This Saturday, my friend's son is getting married and she is reliving my life from last year. I think the year went fast because we did not have to contend with snowstorms. It felt like Summer, Fall, Fall, Spring and Summer. It is supposed to reach over 90 degrees by this afternoon, so I am getting ready for my patients to cancel their appointments. They do not like to come out if it is too cold or too hot. Our office policy is that if you cancel on the day of your appointment, we charge you anyway. I know I will be arguing with a lot of people today. I just hope the air conditioner is on full blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment