About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Birthday B

Thirty one years ago, at 1:34am, my life changed forever. My first son was born. I was hoping for a boy, as I am not the type of person to be a frilly, girly mom. I am a mother of boys. There is a difference. I got my wish and there he was. Sky blue eyes and light blond hair. So handsome. He looked directly into my eyes and there was an immediate connection that has held strong all of these years. Even though he lives three hours away, he is always with me. He is an extension of me. He is quiet and does not say much but when he does say something, everyone listens. He has grown from a great son into an even better husband. In a few months, he will grow again, into a loving father. To me, he is one of life's miracles. I still have the same feeling today when I look at him, as I did in the delivery room 31 years ago. I am so lucky he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment